Frequently Asked Questions
How does this work
Step 1 ~ Firstly, ticket(s) are purchased from the various participating attractions via Boost.Tripcarte.asia
Step 2 ~ Upon successfully purchasing the ticket(s), an email confirmation containing your e-voucher with QR Code will be sent to the corresponding email address specified during the checkout phase
Step 3 ~ To redeem the ticket for each respective attraction, all that is required is for you to present the QR Code at the reception counter for each participating attraction
Regardless of the quantity and number of attraction ticket(s) purchased, only ONE (1) QR code will be required and sent to your corresponding email address
Is it safe
- Rest assured, it is 100% safe to purchase from Tripcarte.asia. We do not store your banking/credit-card purchase info on our site. All payments are securely handled by Boost payment gateways directly.
- Also to further reassure our customers, we have gone to great lengths to safeguard the site with SSL (https) to ensure that your browsing experience is solely private to you and will be free from any external interception and eavesdropping.
Why Buy form us?
By buying your attraction ticket(s) from Boost.tripcarte.asia, you will enjoy a host of benefits:
- Avoid long queues to buy tickets at the attractions (especially during Peak and School Holidays seasons) with dedicated lanes for online ticket redemption
- Tickets can be pre-purchased online and will remain valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- Extremely competitive pricing, to go with all our amazing benefits
- You get to liaise with our courteous and friendly operators
How can i verify my purchase(s)?
- Upon successfully completing your purchase, you will be sent an email containing your Digital-Pass together with the details of your tickets.
- If you do not receive an email from us within 10 minutes of purchase, do contact us and our support staff will be ready to assist you.
What is the expiry period for the ticket(s) Purchased?
- For almost all attractions in Tripcarte Asia, no physical representation of the QR code / Digital-Pass is required.
- The QR Code will be accepted as long as it can be scanned at the reception counter for the respective participating attractions.
- For example, QR code image in your mobile-phone, PDF, Email, physical printout, etc will all be accepted.
- For some attractions that do require a printed copy of the voucher, it will be clearly stated on the attraction page and e-mail received