- Express Lane ticket to Cable Car with Standard Gondola
- Admission ticket to 3D Art Gallery
- Admission ticket to SkyRex
- Admission ticket to SkyDome
4 in 1 Langkawi Cable Car SKYCAB with Express Lane
RM83.00 – RM135.00
SkyCab Cable Car to Gunung Machinchang
You’ve got your tickets, hooray! Go right to the entrance and wait for one of the gondolas to stop for you. The cable car accommodates about 6 people. Here you will have a 5 – 10 minutes right before getting off at the first platform, where you can experience an astounding view of Langkawi and the island archipelago including the Telaga Harbor Park and Oriental Village in the valley. Then you shall return to take another gondola to the top of the mountain with the SkyCab.Gunung Machinchang Summit Arrival
About another 5 minutes ride in the gondola will you then arrive at the summit of Gunung Machinchang. There are two viewing platforms. First the guests will be directed to the right platform. From there, you have a lovely landscape of the area with the famous SkyBridge. The second platform, which you can reach via a bridge, provides almost a similar view to the first. But there’s a snack bar on the middle floor for a quick refreshment if you need some. It’s a good spot to just chill and relax. It’s also worth noting that in good weather conditions, you can even see Thailand and the island archipelago around Koh Lipe from the platforms!You can then take the stairs down from the second platform and relish another view of the SkyCab gondolas. Then you will arrive at another counter. If you would like to visit SkyBridge, you can buy a ticket (ticket to access the SkyBridge is not included and can only be purchased at the hill top counter).
- 3D ART GALLERY
Here’s a secret to enjoy ART IN PARADISE (3D Art Gallery) – use your camera! Unlike most museums, where you are encouraged to learn about art, appreciate art, sit and admire art, here, you are a photographer! It is not until you view the trick art through a lens that it really comes to life. Release your inner child and move from one 3D scene to the next and pose. Cross a narrow and tottering rickety bridge as if you’re in The Lost World. Escape from a terrifying hippopotamus just like the one from Jumanji. Then be imprisoned in a bubble blown by a man. It’s just all good, clean fun for everyone of all ages to enjoy!
Hold on tight for a dynamic and totally immersive experience at SkyTrex where we will be seated on a “train” that tours around a dinosaur park. Now just envision yourself in the movie, Jurassic Park – this 6D motion adventure will bring you an adrenaline rush as it takes you to the thrills of seeing dinosaurs, hopefully not into the mouth of a 50-foot T-Rex!
Here at SkyDome, the entire ceiling of a large domed room functions as projection screen. Start off with an underwater clip, then have a view in outer space before finishing off with a rollercoaster ride that leaves you feeling as if you were actually on it. The sensation here is sure to plunge you into an unforgettable experience in a new dimension!
- Please note that access to Sky Glide & SkyBridge is not included in this combo
- Free entrance for children under two (2) years old
- Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets