- A’Famosa Safari Wonderland Day Tour – Shared / Join Trip
- Return transfer from Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral)
- Bilingual speaking guide cum driver (English / Malay)
- Mineral water bottle
A’FAMOSA SAFARI WONDERLAND DAY TOUR
Discover a Safari Wonderland at A’Famosa Resort in the historical city of Melaka for a captivating day in the wild!
|8:00 am||Depart from Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral) to A’ Famosa|
|10:45 am||Elephant Encounter|
|11:45 am||Multi Animal Fun Play|
|12:45 pm||Colour of the Birds|
|2:20 pm||Wild Wild West Show|
|5:00 pm||Arrive back at Kuala Lumpur (KL Sentral)|
In stature, wisdom, and personality, elephants stand apart from all other species you’ll see on safari. But despite their impressive size, elephants have a way of finding themselves inside people’s hearts – witnessing these magnificent creatures in the Safari easily shows you why these elephants are easily a family favourite. Get a close-up and see how the elephants interact cohesively with humans. The Elephant Encounter show just proves how adaptable and intelligent these animals are, and how welcoming they are to humans when we come with good intentions.
Multi Animal Fun Play
Be thoroughly entertained with the multi-animal show by our talented and multi-species cast, which includes the sun bear, buffalo, pig tailed macaque, otter, and other animals. It’s a fun-filled and exciting show that displays the creativity and intelligence of the species when interacting with humans.
Colour of the Birds
Allow the birds of Safari to entertain you. Be amazed as the Safari’s well-trained parrots and cockatoos perform hilarious stunts, see how the hornbill catches its food mid-air, and witness the beauty of the white-billed sea eagle in full flight. This show provides you not only an opportunity to see some the smartest and beautiful birds, but also learn of their habits and skills.
Wild Wild West Show
End the tour with an awe-inspiring night in the company of cowboys, cowgirls, and lively Red Indians within the charming world of the Old West. Prance through a charming town of the Old West and meet rowdy cowboys, cowgirls, and Red Indians. Witness exhilarating stunt shows, tribal performances, and more riveting displays of Old Western culture. If you’re up for the heat, witness the daring feats of the Red Indian Show as they play with blazing fires.
- The minimum booking for this tour is 2 pax
- Minimum number of people required for tour departure is 10 pax
- Note that you will be rescheduled to the closest date where it fulfills the minimum tour departure number
- Please contact the operator at least two (2) days before to schedule your trip
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Children below 13 years, must be accompanied by an adult guardian
- This tour valid until 27th December 2020, and is available every Saturday only
- Meals / Food NOT included in this package
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Finalized itinerary will be done by Asia Region on the day of tour
- Due to the nature of the tour, the weather, road condition, local circumstances, prevailing safety factors, the route and itinerary may vary from those published but the content of the tour will be the same
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.