- Access to Lata Tembakah Waterfall Trekking
- Personal Tour Guide
- Bottled drink
Angels’ Pool Waterfall Trekking at Lata Tembakah
Malaysia is home to a lot of waterfalls, and it doesn’t take a lot of effort to get to one. Even if you’re not the outdoorsy type, no one can say “No” to a beautiful waterfall. If you ask me, the cascading waterfall, the cool breeze, and the feeling of dipping your toes into the cool waters seem like the perfect respite from a hectic city life. If you’re up for a drive out of the city and an adventure, take a breather and trek the trails of Lata Tembakah when you’re in the state of Terengganu.
If you love getting up close with nature but don’t want to spend hours trekking, this one’s for you! The multiple falls of Lata Tembakah are located about 20 kilometers south of Jerteh, and clear signs directing to the falls make it easy for navigation. The large pools at the bottom of the falls are perfect for wading, and the flat boulders in the surrounding area are natural picnic spots!
The Lata Tembakah waterfall here is beautiful and alluring that it makes it tough to resist a dip in its cold and refreshing waters. The small pools and streams are also a delight to the eyes as you attempt to ‘catch’ the many little fishes and little shrimps that swim along your legs and feet in the clear waters.
Got your wanderlust tingling for an escape? Lata Tembakah Waterfall awaits you with open arms!
|Gather at Lata Tembakah meet-up point
|Briefing and trekking
|Arrive at the Lata Tembakah Waterfall
|Prepare for departure
|End of trekking activity
- What to Bring
- Change of clothes
- Caps or hats
- Personal medication
- What to Wear
- Light and comfortable clothing (preferably dry-fit material)
- Walking / Hiking / Running shoes
- This activity is not stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- There is no room to store luggage and/or large bags on this tour. Please leave them at your accommodations or vehicles
- Although not mandatory, it is recommended that you purchase accident and/or travel insurance before participating in this activity
- Prohibitions & Limitations
- Due to the nature of this activity, it is not recommended for persons with impaired physical mobility or those in wheelchairs
- This activity is not recommended for those with medical conditions (high blood pressure, epilepsy, etc.), pregnant women or seniors
- Minimum of two (2) pax required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under thirteen (13) years old
- Activity Duration: 4 hours
- Activity is subjected to weather conditions
- Please contact the attraction at least two (2) days before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.