- Access to Aqua Park
- Return boat transfer from Jetty 101 to Paradise 101
- Safety Marshall on standby
- Life jackets
AQUA PARK AT PARADISE 101 LANGKAWI
Out of stock
Naam Paradise 101 Island offers exhilarating games, water sports, a beach bar and even a floating water theme park. Set on a man-made island near Pantai Kok, this family-friendly attraction is owned by Naam Adventures. The Paradise 101 Aqua Park lets families with young children enjoy a splashing fun time with its floating water theme park. Here in Aqua Park, everyone can soak up hours of fun on inflatable slides and obstacle courses within the zone.
Enjoy friendly competitions among your friends as each of you battle to face all the inflatable obstacles, and see who will emerge victorious. Or play an exciting wipeout game with your great company. There’s definitely more than one way to take advantage of Paradise 101’s amenities and activities for a memorable experience with your family and friends, whether it’s only for a day or a stay in Langkawi.
- Children under seven (7) years old are not allowed to participate
- Children under eighteen (18) years old must be accompanied by an adult (A marshal can assist on request)
- Pregnant women are highly NOT recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Recommended to bring extra clothes, sun blocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- Activities are subject to availability, weather and sea conditions
- Strictly no outside food & drinks permitted onto Paradise 101
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.