- 150 arrows per hour (estimated)
- Introductory coaching session
RM20.00 – RM100.00
Archers Studio is the place where we introduce the traditional archery in modern lifestyle. Here we passionately share the knowledge about archery.
What is Archers Studio?
Archers Studio is an archery pro-shop as well as an indoor archery range. We mainly focus on traditional archery but do not limit ourselves to that and also provide services for moderns recurve, and compound archery as well in the near future.
What services do we provide?
We are mainly an archery school. We have classes for traditional archery as well as modern recurve archery with proper coaches. We also have a pro-shop which archers need, from buying bows, to arrows as well as equipment customization and tuning.
We are in the Klang Valley and open until late.
To those who find it difficult to find time to practice archery and to go far away to buy and tune your equipment, we are open everyday, and until late at night. So, if you want to practice while it is raining at night on the outside, we offer the PERFECT place for you.
- Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 11:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets