- Banana Boat experience for 10 – 15 minutes
BANANA BOAT RIDE
Langkawi, officially known as “Langkawi, the Jewel of Kedah”. It is an archipelago of 104 islands in Malaysia located in the Andaman Sea, 30 km from the mainland coast of northwestern of the country. The islands are part of the state of Kedah, which is adjacent to the Thai border. By far the largest of the islands is the eponymous island of Langkawi (Pulau Langkawi), the only other inhabited island traditionally nearby Pulau Tuba.
Langkawi Island is famous for the number of outdoor activities you can do in it, besides its beautiful scenery and crystal clear waters. The Langkawi activities allow you to have endless days filled with fun in the sun.
As one of the most popular islands in Malaysia, there’s a wide array of things to do in Langkawi due to its picturesque landscape of sprawling beaches and crystal blue waters, dense rainforests, and pristine waterfalls. Catered to laidback travelers, Langkawi offers plenty of luxurious spa centers, where fatigued travelers can rejuvenate with a wide range of traditional Malay, Chinese, Indian Ayurvedic body massages, treatments, and facials.
There are also plenty of Langkawi activities for nature lovers and adventure-seekers, ranging from thrilling water-based adventures such as jet-skiing, parasailing, and banana boating in Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah, snorkeling and diving in Pulau Payar Marine Park, kayaking along the tranquil Killim river, as well as island-hopping and eagle-feeding excursions in Pulau Dayang Bunting. Golfing and horseback riding are also very popular in Langkawi as there are sprawling golf courses with world-class facilities in Datai Bay while visitors of all ages can enjoy horseback riding along the beaches and jungle trails of Burau Bay.
There is so much to see and do in Langkawi. Plenty of these activities involves the sea, the sun, and the sea breeze. Langkawi is immensely rich with so many things to see and do. Along the beaches, you will find many offers to go skydiving, scuba diving, fishing, boating, exploring islands, and so on. And one of the things that you should not miss out on is the banana boat ride. Naam Langkawi has all the best activities in Langkawi for you to enjoy. Enjoy your water activities with Naam!
Hold on tight and enjoy a thrilling water ride with this banana boat activity! Naam Langkawi has the craziest ride of your life waiting for you. All you need to do is hold on tight on this wild water ride with Naam Langkawi.
A Banana Boat Ride with Naam Langkawi will definitely be the highlight of your Langkawi adventure. Time to take a thrill ride on the Andaman Sea and all things on an inflatable banana-shaped boat!
The name is as bananas as it sounds. Apart from the sun in your face and the sea breeze in your hair, feel the salty fresh waters of the Andaman Sea on your face too! This fun in the sun activity will be perfect for anyone! It is one of the must-do water activities.
The banana boat is an inflatable device with the shape and color of a banana, hence its name. It can seat up to 6 people.
As you already know, the beaches along Langkawi are the perfect location to do water sport at any time of the day. Many local and foreign tourists come to Langkawi just to try all the water sports and water activities.
One of the many activities of water sport is a banana boat ride. This activity will be very fun to do with family and friends. Cool off from the heat of the Langkawi sun by riding a banana boat in the middle of the beautiful Andaman sea. Along the banana boat ride, admire the beautiful island and sights of Langkawi.
Feel the wind blowing on your face when you are pulled by a jetski through the cool waters of the sea. Enjoy breathtaking views of Langkawi’s natural beaches and beautiful islands from the middle of the ocean. With the iconic bright yellow color, for large groups to use, as well as the uncertainty of what will happen during your aboard, this activity becomes popular among locals and tourists alike.
You can enjoy a few quiet minutes on the banana boat, where you can gaze at the white sands and clear waters of Langkawi while you are pulled into the middle of the ocean by jet ski. However, once the fun begins, you have to hold as strong as possible while the boat moves to the left and to the right unexpectedly. Make sure you try our best not to fall for 15 minutes, or you will be splashed into the cold water and have to climb the slippery inflatable boat!
The Banana Boat Ride activity in Langkawi only uses equipment with proper standards and is assured for the safety of its users. Riders are required to use life jackets for safety protocols, if you cannot swim but still want to try the fun of a banana boat ride, you still can try this fun and no need to fear because there is already a life jacket that protects you.
- Operator reserves the right to deny / reschedule the activity due to weather conditions
- One boat can fit up to six (6) people – price stated is for per pax
- Not suitable for children under eight (8) years old
- Expectant women are highly not recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Recommended to bring extra clothes, sun blocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- Activity Hours: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.