- Return Transfer within Langkawi Island
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottled water
- Binoculars (advisable to bring your own too)
BIRD WATCHING by Jungle Walla
We may have chances to observe the White-bellied Sea Eagles, Brahminy Kites, Kingfishers, Herons, Mudskippers, Fiddler Crabs and Monitor Lizards and if we are lucky the resident otter family. We then make our way to a local family house for a delightful home cooked lunch.
Next we head to a nearby jungle trail for a short 500m trek leads to a quite jungle pool for a refreshing swim before returning to the resort.
The most suitable time to observe birds at the equator is either early morning or early evening when they are most active. This tour is suitable for both the serious birder and the birding enthusiast. This half day tour is spread over two sessions. You can choose to join in the one you most prefer.
- NOT suitable for children under ten (10) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Morning Session: 7:30 am – 11:30 am | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Afternoon Session: 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets