- Admission Ticket to Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi
- 1 x Crocodile Fishing experience
- 1 x packet pellet for juvenile crocodile feeding
- In house tour guide
CROCODILE ADVENTURELAND LANGKAWI – Explore Combo
RM36.00 – RM56.00
The farm is nestled in lush greenery with mountains as the backdrop. You will see one of the largest collections of crocodiles in Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi, of different species and sizes numbering over 1000 and comprising of both crocodiles and alligators (it’s not easy to differentiate between the two types unless you are knowledgeable in the subject).
While many juvenile crocodile have been imported, lots are bred & reproduced in the farm. The entire farm is divided into several sections or concreted ponds. There are placards at each section giving information about the crocodiles in that section.
One of the most exciting shows not to be missed is the crocodile feeding. Watching the caretakers feed 2 – 3 year old baby crocodiles is definitely an unforgettable experience. With your food pellet (included with your admission ticket), you can join in the show too.
Highlight: The Colossal Croc – Earths Largest Living Crocodile. The Male species can reach sizes up to 7m (23ft) in length. An adult male saltwater crocodile rarely reaches or exceeds a size of 6m (19.7ft). Females are much smaller and often do not surpass 3m (9.8ft). However, our monster crocodile from the crocodylus porosus species or better known as Buaya Tembaga is a massive 4.68m (15.3ft), the longest Malaysian crocodile in captivity so far.
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets