- Hotel pick up and drop off from within Ho Chi Minh City
- Private air conditioned vehicle with English / Bahasa Malaysia speaking tour guide
- Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Tour of Ho Chi Minh city area along the way
- Lunch served at Halal restaurant
- Mineral water
CU CHI TUNNEL + HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
RM1,054.87 – RM2,848.16
The main highlight of this Ho Chi Minh City tour is the Cu Chi Tunnels. Visiting it and experiencing it for yourself gives you a glimpse of history about the Vietnamese War.
In an air-conditioned vehicle, enjoy a scenic drive northwest towards the Cambodian border. Stepping into the Cu Chi Tunnels, you will find that this one-of-a-kind war museum is widely known for its 250 kilometres of manually-dug underground tunnels that played a major role to the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. The tunnels – all connected to each other and they served as living areas, storage chambers, hospitals, and kitchens, among others – were used as the base of Viet Cong’s operations.
You will be amazed at how narrow these tunnels were constructed and how efficiently they worked, notably for its cleverly-made ventilation system that helped the Viet Cong to survive, sometimes for days without going to the surface. The fun does not end there – aside from crawling inside the expanded, safer parts of the tunnels, you can get your hands on the real AK47 or M16 rifle and fire away with your own budget.
Then enjoy a simple refreshment such as the steamed tapioca and a cup of soothing tea. The steamed tapioca, notably eaten during its time by the Vietnamese in many years of war. Now, it becomes the specialty of Cu Chi, which any traveller should also taste.
Located amidst the city lies the Al Rahim Mosque. Built in 1885, Al Rahim was the first mosque in Vietnam. It mainly serves Malaysian and Indonesian groups every weekend. Its pristine architecture has all the noticeable Muslim symbols decorated on its walls and all around the mosque. A lovely place to stop by when you are done with your shopping spree in the city.
- FREE for children under three (3) years old, but please consider vehicle seating limits
- Hotel transfers are only within Ho Chi Minh City area
- Please contact the operator at least three (3) days before to schedule your tour and hotel pickup
- The tour will not be available on certain dates / public holidays – Please contact the operator as early as possible to avoid any inconvenience
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Travel insurance (We highly recommend that you purchase adequate personal insurance)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Compulsory tips for local guide and driver
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.