- Access to D’Nest Zipline
RM65.00 – RM95.00
Have you ever visited a new place and felt ‘wow’ about it? For many visitors, it happens at Dungun, Terengganu.
Dungun may not be as popular as other cities in Malaysia, but don’t let that fool you. Dungun is a tiny but gorgeous upcoming tourist destination that is worth a visit. You will be amazed by some of the unusual things to do and places you can adventure into at this remote destination.
Ziplining is part of the adventure in Dungun. Ziplining is an action-filled recreational activity that involves riding a steel cable on a protective seat or a belt between two points and generally on a valley that exhibits spectacular sceneries.
One of the best things to do while in Dungun is to go ziplining. The D’Nest Zipline is one of the best ways to capture this unique experience. Take on the challenge of ziplining from a beginner level, intermediate or advance. No matter what level you are at, there is absolutely something for everyone to try!
With so many levels to choose from, each comes with its own challenges. You can zipline inches above the ground at the beginner level or make your way up to higher. Being up high, glide from one end to the other, you can feel the wind in your face and check out the phenomenal views!
Get some of your friends or family and encounter spectacular views at the greater heights of Dungun, Terengganu. It’s time to take a leap of faith and Zipline at D’Nest. It is definitely something to experience while in Dungun, Terengganu.
- Requirement ~ Height: 100cm & Weight: 35kg – 100kg
- Customers have to contact the merchant to RSVP
- Additional cost for equipment are as below (payment to be made at the attraction)
- Hand glove compulsory; additional priced – RM5.00 per pair
- Individual Photo – RM5.00 (softcopy)
- Group Photo – RM30.00
- GPro – RM30.00 (raw video)
- Shoe rental – RM10.00, Socks for sale – RM5.00
- All bookings are subject to availability and exclusive of personal insurance.
- All participants are required to sign a liability release form before participating in the course.
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.