- Access to Hilltop Viewing Stage with Cafe open on weekends
- Access to Tree Hugging Park
- Access to Lovers Park
- Free Tea tasting
- A walk in the HOGA Time Tunnel
GAHARU TEA VALLEY TOUR
RM5.00 – RM10.00
Hilltop Viewing Stage
Located at the highest point of Gaharu Tea Valley, Gopeng, this hilltop point enables visitors to enjoy the lush picturesque view of Gaharu trees in the plantation as well as the beautiful hilly region in Gopeng belonging to the Titiwangsa range.
An intertwining pair of century-old trees grow together in the plantation and embraces each other like lovers. As the branches are connected together and inseparable, the locals named them “Lover Trees”. This is a place to fall in love again.
Tree Hugging Park
Have a serene nature walk between the nicely planted gaharu trees while you breathe in the most refreshing healthy negative ions. Science has proven the healing powers of hugging a tree and here we encourage you to take as much time to just destress by hugging any trees you like, including the painted animal themed trees. Don’t forget to feed the fish and the rare tortoises living here too.
Hoga Outlet & Deli
Apart from sight-seeing, the visitors can purchase HOGA healthy products, especially the HOGA Agarwood Tea locally produced by Gaharu Tea Valley, Gopeng. Alternatively, grab a quick bite at our HOGA Deli where you can tuck into our well-known HOGA Ice-Cream made from 100% natural ingredients and Hoga Tea Eggs!
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Opening Hours: 9:15 am – 6:00 pm | Closed every Tuesday, except on school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets