- Admission ticket to Gold Museum
RM15.00 – RM28.00
Visit this unique museum in Malaysia that is dedicated to everything gold, the Penang Gold Museum. Step inside the environment will make you feel like a treasure hunter searching for gold in a gold mine! Learn how to mine for gold and experience what a miner’s life was like in back during the Gold Rush era.
You will get to explore every aspect of the gold industry: check out ancient gold collections from all over the world and watch real life miners in action as they demonstrate the process of extracting and moulding gold. Try out the gold panning process and you can also take pictures with 3D murals.
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets