- Hotel pick up and drop off from within Ho Chi Minh City
- Private air conditioned vehicle with English / Bahasa Malaysia speaking tour guide
- Tour of Ho Chi Minh city with shopping stops
- Lunch served at Halal restaurant
- Mineral water
HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
RM991.58 – RM2,610.81
For one who has not yet experienced Vietnam, getting the chance to do so is definitely not to be missed. Enjoy a day in Ho Chi Minh City which includes several highlights that are bound to enrich your wanderlust. In this Ho Chi Minh City Tour, these are the attractions you will experience:
Old Central Post Office
This iconic building painted in bright yellow was constructed between 1886 and 1891. It remains as one of the city’s most emblematic architectural gems that precisely depicts the French architectural influence. Here you will get a glimpse of how the post office looks like during its heyday through its vibrant imported tiles, intricately-designed dome ceilings, antique phone booths and more. To note, it still functions as a post office to this day.
Notre Dame Cathedral Of Saigon
The Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, also known as Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica or Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of The Immaculate Conception, stands proudly as the symbol of Vietnam. This long-age cathedral attracts not only Catholics believers but also tourists and the locals of other religions because of its sacred atmosphere and magnificent structure beauty inspired by the neo-Romanesque architectural style.
People’s Committee Building
Built from 1898 to 1909, this People’s Committee Building was designed by French architect Gardes and features well-preserved French colonial architecture in a spacious garden landscape. Though initially constructed as a hotel, it now serves as a city hall and one of the city’s most iconic landmarks. Interestingly, the building retains its original purpose, the meeting and the workplace of the city government. It’s one of the sites in Ho Chi Minh City that lets you witness Vietnam’s great historical events.
The French Opera House
Also known as the Municipal Theater, this French Opera House stands magnificently at the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. The building stands as one of the impressive sights in Saigon – both night and day. Erected in 1898 by French architect Ferret, the building follows a flamboyant style. From a distance, the Opera House looks like a beautiful gigantic city gate. It is ostentatious with its stone-carved ornaments and statues at the entrance, crystal chandeliers, and shiny granite floor at the lobby area – all built with materials imported from France. Currently, the theatre is a venue for many high profile events and cultural – entertainment activities of Ho Chi Minh City.
Hard Rock Café
Situated in MPlaze Saigon, Hard Rock Cafe Ho Chi Minh City is a vibrant bar with live music where you will find exclusive Hard Rock Cafe merchandise, including limited-edition pins and classic t-shirts. More than just a restaurant, a bar, or a live music venue, immerse yourself in the hard rock culture. With walls exhibiting memorabilia from Hard Rock’s iconic music collection, inclusive of items from many of the world’s notable musicians and contemporary artists, you can experience the cafe like a living museum of music history around the globe.
War Remnants Museum
The long history of the Vietnam War that was once inflicted by the people of Vietnam is the major centre of this war museum. The museum mainly portrays the tragic aftermath of the war and how it affects the people of Vietnam to this day. From graphic images and texts, weapons and unexploded ordinances used by the US Army to gruesome representation of prison with a full-scale guillotine brought in by the French and actual military vehicles, there is plenty for you to learn from this museum albeit disturbing.
The shopping scene in Saigon is lively just as its locals. After lunch, tour around Muslim clothing shops and buy whatever you fancy with great bargains. The choices are endless and seamless that you may just have to take a break, get a coffee, and then come back for more.
- FREE for children under three (3) years old, but please consider vehicle seating limits
- Hotel transfers are only within Ho Chi Minh City area
- Please contact the operator at least three (3) days before to schedule your tour and hotel pickup
- The tour will not be available on certain dates / public holidays – Please contact the operator as early as possible to avoid any inconvenience
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Travel insurance (We highly recommend that you purchase adequate personal insurance)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Compulsory tips for local guide and driver
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.