- 5 minutes of horse riding experience
- Personal trainer and handler
HORSE JOY RIDE
RM10.00 – RM15.00
Imagine you’re Zorro or the Lone Ranger or just let nature literally take you for a ride. Mount one of our fine steeds here at TEP for a fun-filled and safe outing along our picturesque track. The 70-acre equestrian park was inspired by Putrajaya’s garden city concept and it is located at Precinct 5 and flanked by the beautiful Putrajaya’s manmade lake. The equestrian park is owned by Perbadanan Putrajaya, offering a line-up of top notch equestrian facilities and services on par with other renowned equestrian parks. Also, TEP has a 200m x 300m international standard polo field as well as the 100m x 175m equestrian field (arena) with excellent drainage system.
Apart from equestrian, Taman Ekuestrian Putrajaya (TEP) is a renowned one stop lifestyle hub where gatherings can be held at Rallegra Restaurant and events such as business meetings, weddings and birthday parties are held at our terraces and lounges.
TEP has played host to professional equestrian competition at both national and international level in various categories such as Polo, Show Jumping and Dressage. The park has been selected as official venues to numerous national and international equestrian competitions such as Premier Cup Series Horse Show, FEI Asian World Cup Qualifier, Sukan Malaysia (SUKMA) and Kuala Lumpur 2017 29th SEA Games for Polo Competition.
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Morning Session: 8:30 am – 10:30 am | Closed every Monday, except on school & public holidays
- Evening Session: 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm | Closed every Monday, except on school & public holidays
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets