- 60 minutes class with trainer and equipment
- You will make your own batek handkerchief (30 cm x 40 cm)
JADI BATEK HANDKERCHIEF CLASS
Jadi Batek Gallery is the only place in Kuala Lumpur where you can meet experienced batik artisans and watch them up close as they work putting their finishing touch to the Malaysian batik. We have various interesting Batik Class that you can participate in. Learn now and create you own unique Batik design.
Jadi Batek Gallery strongly believes in preserving our country’s unique heritage and identity of producing quality batik and handicrafts. Hence, you can be assured that the batik and handicrafts in our gallery are authentic and original, embodying the heart and soul of Malaysian culture and artistry. They are a must-have to complete your journey to this fascinating country.
- Not suitable for children under three (3) years old
- Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets