- Access to selection of choice:
- Jet Ski Experience – 15 Min / 30 Min
- Jet Ski Sunset Experience – 30 mins approx
- Two way transfer jetty transfer (Jetty 101 to & from Paradise 101)
- Full Safety Briefing
- Safety Marshall on standby
- Lifejackets are provided for your safety
JET SKI EXPERIENCE
RM216.00 – RM299.00
Have you ever felt like you were on top of the world? Have you ever had the feeling of not having a single care in the world? Have you even had one experience make all of your stress disappear for just a brief moment in time? Well, if you’ve never had any of those feelings, then you need to go jet skiing.
Jet Ski Experience
Take a trip like no other as you head out on Paradise 101’s state of the art jet skis into the Andaman sea. Whether you ride alone or with a partner, this jet ski ride will be your most memorable as you can discover all of Langkawi’s views. Have an adrenaline high as you grasp the speed and thrust of the jet skis. It’s an experience that will leave you wanting more. The best way to enjoy this is just to let it all out, relax, and have fun.
For a Jet Ski Sunset Experience
Get the best out of your jet ski experience by witnessing the sunset too. One of the most breathtaking views of the gorgeous Langkawi sunset is just within your reach. The sense of freedom out on the water allows you to enjoy what you would otherwise not be able to see all at once. The feeling of being able to look around 360 degrees without anything around you is unrivalled. Of course, while riding a jet ski can be fast, and also make up for an exhilarating ride across the water, it can also be a slow cruise for you to appreciate your surroundings. You will realise how fast time flies when you are having such a blast, and that your short stint at Paradise 101 is only a teaser, and this jet ski experience will tempt you to revisit it soon.
- No. of guests : 1 – 2 per jet ski. (Up to 150kg maximum for 2 Riders)
- Minimum child age for all water sports activities is 8 years old and must be accompanied by an adult/ marshal
- Expectant women are highly not recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Recommended to bring extra clothes, sun blocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- The sunset jet ski ride has Limited availability, book early.
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.