- Tour Guide
- Light meals and refreshment
KENONG RIMBA PARK
ABUNDANT FLORA & FAUNA
Heighten your senses as you traverse the forest and see if you can identify the myriad unique species of flora. Exotic and sometimes rare genuses of orchids ding and thrive on the mammoth trunks of trees like a big brother caring for a sibling.
Many of Kenong’s caves remain undiscovered and unexplored despite the numerous expeditions launched into the area over the years. lt is such state of pristineness that makes spelunking in the area a very attractive proposition, given the fact that the interior of the caves may change from time to time due to the ravages of weather.
GUA BATU TINGGI
Kenong Rimba Park is home to a variety of exotic orchids, Gua Batu Tinggi is one of the most popular caves in Kenong Rimba Park. The boat-Iike interior is a sight to behold. Its proximity to other caves makes a visit worth the effort. Legend has it that the dug out shape of Gua Batu Tinggi was formed when a boat carrying the King’s messenger along Kenong River from Pekan was turned into stone.
- Minimum four (4) pax required to confirm booking
- Not suitable for children under seven (7) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least two (2) days before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Tour Hours: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets