- Hotel pick up and drop off from within Ho Chi Minh City
- Private air conditioned vehicle with English / Bahasa Malaysia speaking tour guide
- Visit the Mekong Delta
- Tour of Ho Chi Minh city area along the way
- Halal lunch at Mekong Mosque
- Mineral water
MEKONG DELTA + HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
RM1,160.36 – RM2,769.05
Some days you just need a moment of breather from the bustling cities, to just relax and enjoy life at a slower pace. It so happens that the Mekong Delta ticks all the right boxes for that.
During this Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta Tour, you will first go on a 2-hour drive through suburban Saigon leading to My Tho, an important market town and the gateway to the bustling floating markets of the Mekong Delta. The Mekong River, known as The Mighty Dragon in Vietnam, is the life-line of six countries in Asia – Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand, and China. During this drive, you will pass through temple cities, lush tropical forests, swamps, rice plantations and boasts of some of the richest and most fertile landscapes in the world.
A stop at Unicorn Island lets you spend time at the Eco Bee Farm. This humble bee farm grants you the opportunity to see some bees at work in their nest. Don’t miss out the chance to hold one of the honeycomb slabs full of bees. Then sample the delightful Vietnamese honey tea, one that is flavoured with the juice of kumquats and sweetened with homemade honey, a perfect pick-me-up you will want, not to mention the abundance of local fruits spread out for you to try too. Moments later, you hear the Southern Vietnamese folk music and dance routine performed by the locals before being ferried to a neighbouring island, known as the Kingdom of Coconut.
Once you are done with the taste testing at the bee farm, the real Mekong Delta action begins. Enjoy a leisure cruise on a hand-rowed boat under the shade of the trees along the canals. After having paddled down through the jungle, you will then head over to Ben Tre. Ben Tre Island, the Coconut kingdom, lives up to its name boasting over 45,000 hectares of coconut trees. Here, you will see how handmade coconut candy is made and taste some too. For more excitement, you would also be given time to explore and do your own shopping at Dany and Tina Factory.
Lunch too, will be served at a Mekong Mosque where you can dine at ease. All in all, this Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta ticks all the right boxes for that fun, memorable and stress-free local experience.
- FREE for children under three (3) years old, but please consider vehicle seating limits
- Hotel transfers are only within Ho Chi Minh City area
- Please contact the operator at least three (3) days before to schedule your tour and hotel pickup
- The tour will not be available on certain dates / public holidays – Please contact the operator as early as possible to avoid any inconvenience
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Travel insurance (We highly recommend that you purchase adequate personal insurance)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Compulsory tips for local guide and driver
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.