- Access to one (1) session of Escape Room activity with a theme of your choice
Inside each room, you can easily spot the “Help” bell and you may use this to call our dedicated Game Master for help. For each “Help”, we will give you clues and guide you to complete one puzzle. You may only use the “Help” bell once per one-hour game. We don’t want to give away the surprise after all.
Due to safety reasons, the entrance will remain unlocked. During the game, we rely on your sportsmanship to not to escape via the entrance. Doors with green “Exit” signs are emergency exits only. They are not part of the game.
Before you start
Your personal belongings such as mobile phones, keys, bags, papers, books, pens, pencils, laptops, recorders, cameras, food and beverages, etc. shall be kept at our designated lockers before entering the game room. Our dedicated Game Master will give you a brief introduction before the game begins. Please arrive 15 minutes before your session for these instructions. For late comers, we may only accommodate your playing time until the designated session ends.
Keep in mind that the safety factors have been taken into consideration when designing the escape routes. This is an intellectual game so if your idea for solving a particular puzzle or unlocking a door involves any stunts, brute force, or any actions that may put you or your teammates in danger (such as roof climbing, breaking doors), you are definitely on the wrong track!
Some clues are meant for later stages of the game. Move on if you are not sure how to use a clue, come back to it when you have gathered more clues.
- Tickets can only be used on Mondays to Thursdays, not including school & public holidays
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Opening Hours: 10:30 am – 11:00 pm | Every Monday to Thursday only
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets