- Access to ATV Adventure at Nanamun Beach – 1 hour (including 15 minutes briefing)
- ATV safety gear and helmet
- Optional add on – Sunset Dinner
- Recommended to bring extra clothing to be worn after activity
NANAMUN BEACH ATV ADVENTURE
RM120.00 – RM175.00
On this Nanamun Beach ATV Adventure, you will be riding the ATV along Nanamun Beach which is about 20 km from Kota Belud Town, one of Sabah’s cultural hub. What makes this beach special is its spirit of harmony among the farming and fishing communities. There are weekly markets whereby the folks would assemble and trade, strike up meaningful conversations over coffee, or just to catch up on the latest gossip.
With a quick and insightful briefing, you will first familiarize yourself in controlling the ATV. Understand the controls and get a feel of its acceleration. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be an expert to figure out this vehicle – you’ll be confident to drive it in no time. Hold on to your handlebars tight as you head to your Nanamun Beach, because wheels are rolling! As you drive along the track, you’ll be experiencing all the fun of nature – bumpy, sandy, muddy trails against the backdrop of the beach, mangrove forest and riverside landscape, it’s all part of the ATV thrill.
Let’s not forget you’ll be blessed with an incredible view of the beach too. The allures of Nanamun Beach include its water with calm, unthreatening waves. Naturally, this makes it ideal for photography enthusiasts who love to capture landscape shots of the coastline. Enjoy a lovely dinner served at sunset by the beach. If you’re lucky, you may just spot a herd of cattle taking a leisurely stroll on the beach, enjoying the sunset like humans, certainly not something you would see every day.
The mood that the surroundings truly elicit something you can never get in the hustle and bustle of the city. The combination of driving an ATV on the sand trails and having dinner at sunset makes this one of the more popular activities for those who just want to get away from a day’s work.
- FREE for children under three (3) years old
- Children under sixteen (16) years can share an ATV with adults
- Sunset Dinner has all foods served halal in a mini-buffet style
- Insurance NOT included in this activity
- This activity is not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- Pregnant women, people suffering from any medical condition or physical disabilities are not allowed to join due to safety concerns
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.