- Access to Paintball Game @ RAF POINT
- 100 pellets per person or
- 200 pellets per person or
- 250 pellets per person or
- 500 pellets per person
PAINTBALL GAME AT RAF POINT
RM50.00 – RM90.00
Once you’ve played paintball, you’ll never go back! There’s a kind of adrenaline and adventure that the survival game provides. Running outdoors, hiding behind inflatable bunkers, shooting opponents and getting shot just doesn’t get old. When the countdown is on before the break or as we first take off once the game begins, there will be a tingle of anticipation that goes down your neck, a feeling that doesn’t get old.
Being active is key in the Paintball Game. While there are periods of sitting, hiding and waiting, there are lots of times to run, sprint, jump and move. It provides an excellent chance to get exercise and get your heart rate up. As long as you remember to stretch, then the exercise is always going to be great for your body. In paintball, you can have a good, competitive game and enjoy every minute of it. So long as you’re playing with a group of friends (or strangers even) that have the similar goal of having fun, trying hard but not being hyper-competitive, then paintball is ideal to let out your competitive side!
- Minimum pax: 4 persons
- The minimum age for this activity is 7 years old
- Game duration varies according to group size
- Player can choose from 100, 200, 250 and 500 pellets per person for a game
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.