- Access to Paintball (select from 3 available packages)
- Try Out Package – 100 Pallets per person
- Starter Package – 200 Pallets per person
- Rambo Package – 500 Pallets per person
- All packages include helmets and safety gear
PAINTBALL @ TAMAN BOTANI NEGARA SHAH ALAM
RM60.00 – RM130.00
Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam (TBNSA) is an area of forests combined with plantations and botanical gardens that lie towards the north of Shah Alam city. The place also goes by the name of Bukit Cahaya Sri Alam.
And while the forest reserve itself is named Bukit Cerakah Forest Reserve. Previously, the park was named Taman Pertanian Malaysia (it is confusing, we know). We will still refer to this place as Bukit Cerakah, after the name of the forest reserve, originally.
Previously covering several thousand hectares (up until quite recently), only a small remnant of the original rainforest remains, mainly centered on some hills.
While the lowlands are home to the botanic gardens, with many plots featuring various types of agricultural crops and trees grown alongside the rainforest trees. The entire area now totals around 800 hectares.
And in this forest there is so much to see and do. Do not just go for the nature part of it all. Join in the fun with paintball.
Now we know you must be wondering how is shooting some balls of paint sound exciting to anyone, you may ask. But have you ever thought on the other ways it would be fun? Like to shoot someone on purpose and get away with it.
Balls and paint unified and you get paintball! And why is this mind-boggling you ask? Apart from it being heaps of fun for anyone of all ages, you can choose either 100 ways or even 500 ways (paintball pallets) to shoot someone. You see paint is fun but also messy, but paint in the shape of balls is much more fun! No, not those we do not mean spaghetti and meatballs. We mean the balloon-shaped balls that explode paint all over you.
Cannot make your mind up on how to break up? Take your other half there and shoot them. You can choose headshot, left or right you can even shoot them multiple times, and then break up. Or you do not like a certain family member? You can without fail take them to paintball and shoot them and say it was an accident.
It is alright if you end up playing with a group of friends too. More people more fun they say. You can shoot the person you hate the most and hope the pretty vivid colours stain their shirt. Make sure to tell them to wear their Sunday best on that day!
If all else fails, and you are just a really good person who does not want to shoot anyone, you can just rage out with the paintball gun and shoot everything and everyone in your way. We will not stop you!
You know what else is exciting? The Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam is located in the middle of no where, you can always leave them there and run back home.
What are you waiting for? Time to plan that unfathomable scheme and cover it up with this fun paintball activity at the Taman Botani Negara Shah Alam.
- Minimum of six (6) pax required to confirm your booking
- Not suitable for children under six (6) years old
- Please contact the attraction at least one (1) day before to schedule your visit
- Contact information will be provided in your e-Ticket
- Opening Hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm | Closed every Monday, except on school & public holidays
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets