- Access to Quad Adventure ATV (select one):
- Sunset ATV Tour or
- Easy Ride Tour or
- Discovery Tour
- Hotel transfers within Siem Reap City
- Experienced guide
- ATV equipment, safety briefing, and familiarization training
QUAD ADVENTURE ATV
RM135.02 – RM346.00
To give you an authentic experience around Siem Reap, Quad Adventure Cambodia lets you go on a quad bike tour to the remote and unperturbed countryside of Siem Reap in the best way possible. After a quick and easy briefing, the fun begins!
Easy Ride Tour – 10:30 am to 12:30 pm | 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Enjoy the breeze and wind blowing on your face as you pass by breathtaking landscapes of the countryside. Through lush greeneries and rice paddies, you will also pass by the local villages and schools of Siem Reap. That’s not all, you too will get to see the Buddhist monasteries and Angkorian temples that are of centuries old, ones that have been long abandoned by civilization. What truly makes this for an authentic experience is that you will be the assuring hands of the local guides who, more often than not, uses knowledge and expertise to give you a glimpse of Siam Reap’s main sights and other hidden gems.
Sunset ATV Tour – 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
By choosing the Sunset ATV Tour, the tour ends with a beautiful view of the setting sun as it dips below the rice fields. En route you will find it hard keeping both hands on the handles with the temptation to wave back at all the friendly local children. It’s a Cambodian tour that’s bound to make your journey special, especially if you’re adventurous and want to explore off-the-beaten-path.
Discovery Tour – 7:30 am to 9:30 am | 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
See more of what the countryside has to offer when you choose the Discover Tour. What makes the Quad Adventure Discovery Tour is that you get to see what you want to see in the countryside of Siem Reap, Cambodia.
There are many routes available for riders of varying levels. Before the journey begins, your ability to ride a quad bike is accessed and you are provided with the necessary equipment needed for the Discovery Tour. With morning and afternoon sessions to pick from, you will explore the countryside around Siem Reap on the ATV passing by the local villages.
The route you take depends on what you want to see on the tour, your ability to ride an ATV, and the month of the year. With experienced tour guides knowing Siem Reap by heart, they know the best routes to take all year round, therefore tailoring this tour to suit your preference for your own unforgettable quad adventure in Cambodia.
- Participants need to be 18 years old and above with a valid car / bike drivers license
- Double Seater Quad-Bike allows for Pillion / Passenger option (passenger can be below 18 and does not require a valid license)
- Max total weight on the Quad-Bike must be less than 130 kg
- Hotel transfers are only within Siem Reap City area
- All hotel pick-up times are 30 minutes before departure time
- Recommended for tour:
- Comfortable footwear, preferably covered shoes
- Trousers or knee-long shorts
- Mosquito repellent
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Excluded: Rain gear (raincoat, waterproof jackets or boots)
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.