- Access to Snorkeling Day Trip at Redang Island with 5 Different Points of Snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask and Life Jacket)
- Marine Park Ticket
- Packed Lunch
- Free Car Parking at Jetty
- Return boat (Two way transfer)
SNORKELING DAY TRIP – REDANG ISLAND (5 Points)
RM60.00 – RM90.00
Snorkeling Day Trip – Redang Island (5 Points) Itinerary:
9:00 am | Depart from Kampung Merang Jetty
Gather at the Kampung Merang Jetty and prepare for departure to the many snorkeling points surrounding Redang Island.
10:00 am | Arrive at Taman Laut Jetty (Snorkeling Point 1)
Upon arriving at Taman Laut Jetty, get on with your snorkeling gear and dive into the sea. Swim with the different types of fish species lovely. Being deep down under the water feels like another world. The water is clear and schools of bright-hued fish and strange sea flowers decorate the sand floor as you dive deeper.
12:00 pm | Long Beach (Lunch + Relax + Snorkeling Point 2)
Enjoy a hearty lunch and refreshing drink, sit back and relax in the atmosphere. Once satisfied, get ready for the second snorkeling session. Swim in the tranquil turquoise and abundance of exotic sea creatures of Long Beach.
2:00 pm | Turtle Bay (Snorkeling Point 3 – See turtles)
The big highlight of the trip. Off the island, there are corals and fishes in various shapes, colours and sizes. Even baby sharks can be seen swimming. But it is the lovely sea turtles that you will swim with that makes it all an incredible snorkeling experience. These creatures do not shy away from you at all, but just remember not to invade their space.
3:00 pm | Pulau Lima (Snorkeling Point 4)
Dive into the turquoise, aquamarine and teal shimmering colours of Pulau Lima. Be amazed by its crystalline seas teeming with fish at the shore. Enjoy a mesmerizing view of the corals under the sea and due to its delicate nature, be careful not to harm them.
3:45 pm | Pasir Akar (Snorkeling Point 5 – Nemo Fish)
Plunge in for the last snorkeling session of the day. Experience the amazing underwater world and get a closer look of the colorful hard and soft coral gardens along with soft sand bottom giving muck dives. Seek out and observe the sea creatures in their natural environment without interfering.
4:45 pm | Depart from Redang Island to Kampung Merang Jetty
Prepare for departure to Merang Jetty.
5:30 pm | Arrive at Kampung Merang Jetty
Your Snorkeling Day Trip – Redang Island (5 Points) ends here.
- SNORKELING at REDANG ISLAND starts on 1st February and ends by early November. REDANG ISLAND is pretty much closed during the monsoon season (October – January)
- Departure Point: Kampung Merang Jetty
- Trip Duration: 8 – 9 hours
- Subject to weather condition
- FREE for children under age 5
- This trip is not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- Pregnant women, people suffering from any medical condition or physical disabilities are not allowed to join due to safety concerns
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.