- Access to Snorkeling Day Trip at Redang Island with 6 Different Points of Snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask and Life Jacket)
- Marine Park Ticket
- Packed Lunch
- Free Car Parking at Jetty
- Return boat (Two way transfer)
SNORKELING DAY TRIP – REDANG ISLAND (6 Points)
RM90.00 – RM120.00
Snorkeling Day Trip – Redang Island (6 Points) Itinerary:
8:00 am | Depart from Kampung Merang Jetty
Gather at the Kampung Merang Jetty and prepare for departure to the many snorkeling points surrounding Redang Island.
9:00 am | Bidong Island (Kara Point & Coral Point)
Snorkeling at Kara Point & Coral Point – Upon arriving at Bidong Island, get on with your snorkeling gear and dive into the sea. Snorkel at two different points; Kara Point and Coral Point, with the different types of fish species lovely. Being deep down under the water feels like another world. The water is clear and schools of bright-hued fish and strange sea flowers decorate the sand floor as you dive deeper.
11:00 am | Redang Island (Marine Park & Long Beach)
Snorkeling at Marine Park & Long Beach – Given the coral reefs, the Redang Marine Park Centre is home to plenty of fish species, not to mention other sea animals. They are friendly and used to humankind, so there are no risks involved. Then dive into the deep blue water of Long Beach and swim with the plethora of fishes. Then refuel yourself with a satisfying lunch and a cool drink here around the shores.
2:30 pm | Lang Tengah Island (Blue Coral & Batu Bulan)
Snorkeling at Blue Coral & Batu Bulan – Off the island, there are corals and fishes in various shapes, colours and sizes. Even baby sharks can be seen swimming. Snorkeling at both points, Blue Coral and Batu Bulan promises you a a dramatic aquatic experience nonetheless.
5:00 pm | Arrive at Merang Jetty
Your Snorkeling Day Trip – Redang Island (6 Points) ends here.
- SNORKELING at REDANG ISLAND starts on 1st February and ends by early November. REDANG ISLAND is pretty much closed during the monsoon season (October – January)
- Departure Point: Kampung Merang Jetty
- Trip Duration: 9 hours
- Subject to weather condition
- FREE for children under age 5
- This trip is not wheelchair or stroller accessible
- Pregnant women, people suffering from any medical condition or physical disabilities are not allowed to join due to safety concerns
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.