- Admission ticket to Teddyville Museum
TEDDYVILLE MUSEUM PENANG
RM15.00 – RM36.00
Located in the ground floor of the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Penang, TeddyVille Museum Penang covers 9000 square feet of fun fluffy furry friends that’ll fascinate the whole family! Not only is it a museum which tells the tales behind the origins of the teddy bear; our displays also showcase and celebrate the rich cultural history of Penang. Visitors will have a completely immersive experience where they get to touch and feel the glorious moment when Sir Francis Light first set foot on the shores of Penang and walk across time all the way to the present day.
The TeddyVille Museum is also the abode of Mini Penang, where miniature bears are dressed and placed in small sets that represent the many attractions that Penang has to offer. It is a cute and cuddly summary of the sights and experiences you should never miss upon a visit to our delightful island.
The Penang Cultural Boardwalk is yet another feature of TeddyVille Museum Penang that houses human sized teddy bears that are dressed in breathtaking details to exhibit cultural features of Penang. To further the complete story of Penang, we have added teddies that represent iconic Penangites that have impacted the world in their own fields. These five feet tall tributes are our way of thanking them for glorifying Penang. You will meet the teddy counterparts of Tan Sri P.Ramlee, Dato’Jimmy Choo, Dato’ Nichole David, Dato’ Lee Chong Wei and the likes of them.
The TeddyVille Museum was founded under the principles of fun, education and cultural experience. In line with those core values, we provide the visitors with the opportunity to build their very own teddy. Make them plump or slim, tall or short; you imagination is the only limit. At Teddyville Museum, you’re never too old to have your own teddy.
- Opening Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets