As a standard procedure, safety briefing will be done before going down the river which covers the paddling commands, paddling skills, capsize drills, actions when overboard or river rescue. After 10-15 minutes of briefing by our professional river guide, you are now ready for a river rafting adventure.
Itinerary – (Morning | Afternoon session)
- 9:00 am | 2:00 pm – Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135) and assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer to Ulu Geruntum (starting point).
- 9:45 am | 2:45 pm – Arrive at starting point, put on white water rafting equipment, safety briefing will be given by professional RIVERBUG guide.
- 10:00 am | 3:00 pm – White water rafting commences that cover a distance of 7 km with 9 big rapids along the way. The journey takes around 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- 12:00 pm | 5:00 pm – Upon arrival at the ending point, light meal will be served with cold drinks.
- 1:00 pm | 6:00 pm – Freshen up.
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes, shorts and T-shirt (wear DARK colours), swimwear, extra pocket money, insect repellent, sun-block lotion, change of clothes, towel, cap / hat
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian
- You may purchase photos right after the tour (subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails
- No jewellery and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities