- Access to one (1) x Zipline ride
- Return boat transfer from Jetty 101 to Paradise 101
- Full Safety Briefing
- Safety Marshall on standby
ZIPLINE AT PARADISE 101 LANGKAWI
Out of stock
Langkawi has always been one of the top travel destinations in Malaysia famous for its wonderful islands and clear waters. Paradise 101 is a man-made island at Langkawi which offers amazing tourist experiences. The island is a tropical paradise with picturesque views and exciting activities.
Add more thrills to your visit to Langkawi with this Paradise 101’s Langkawi Zipline activity. Zip across the island – Experience an unbeatable adrenaline rush as you zipline high above the private island of Paradise 101. Along the zipline, you can take in stunning scenery all around you and even glide over part of the Andaman Sea. This Langkawi Zipline is definitely an amazing way to immerse yourself in the deep blue sea of Andaman.
Here’s the perfect chance for you to test your limits and take on an adrenaline rush adventure. Not only do you get to fly above some of the deepest natural voids and human creations in the world, but each zipline experience proves to be different in another try. Another zipline in the future might become a fantastic and exhilarating experience you’d like to repeat again and again.
And get this, zipline really offers nature from an entirely different perspective that you’re used to and it will cheer you up every time that you remember it, even when you’re back in your office, after amazing team building experience, or when you’re at your home studying for coming exams. You’ve got nothing to lose.
- Children under seven (7) years old are not allowed to participate
- Children under eighteen (18) years old must be accompanied by an adult (A marshal can assist on request)
- Pregnant women are highly NOT recommended to take part in water sports activities due to safety concerns
- Recommended to bring extra clothes, sun blocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash
- Activities are subject to availability, weather and sea conditions
- Strictly no outside food & drinks permitted onto Paradise 101
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed.
- Tickets that have been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded.
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds.
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone.
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters.
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets.