- Zoo Negara ticket
- Access to Giant Panda Conservation Centre
RM18.00 – RM85.00
Zoo Negara or the National Zoo of Malaysia is proud to play home to two adorable Giant Pandas Xing Xing and Liang Liang .
Fun Fact: Xing Xing and Liang Liang spend 20 hours a day eating, and they eat as much as 9 20 kg of bamboo shoots a day. So come to Zoo Negara and let these two adorable bears impress you with their big appetite.
The “Tunku Abdul Rahman Aquarium” is a very popular attraction in Zoo Negara Kuala Lumpur. It displays over 80 species of aquatic animals, both marine and freshwater, including invertebrates. Be sure to visit the Tunku Abdul Rahman Aquariam which is accessible with the Zoo Negara entrance ticket.
All customers are compulsory to have fully vaccinated with 2 doses after 14 days to enter Zoo Negara.
All customers are compulsory to follow all the SOPs set by government.
- Free entrance for children under three (3) years old
- Senior citizens (over 60 years old) may purchase tickets at the counter for special rates
- ASEAN countries – Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia & Laos
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm | 7 days a week, including school & public holidays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closing time
- This ticket is refundable if it has not been redeemed
- Tickets that has been redeemed at the counter will not be refunded
- There will be a 10% cancellation fee for all refunds
- All tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- You do not need to print the ticket, simply present the QR code via your phone
- In order to redeem your ticket, please proceed to the attraction’s counters
- MyKad or MyKid must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Malaysian – with MyKad type tickets
- Identification card for age verification must be presented at the attraction for purchase of Children type tickets